Banking TeamThe banking team is responsible for Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech, RiskTech and Payments across the clients that Aryan Solutions works with. We can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary 60000 - 84000 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 1
Reference number : 8822
• Responsible for the transformation of FNE Next Generation GIS Solution.
• Streamline the Planning, Designing and Final Posting Process.
• Responsible to consolidate and review all FNE user requirements around enhancements of existing Fixed Networks Systems; proposing the prioritization for release based on the guidelines.
• Work closely with Group-IT and Software Vendor to ensure timely delivery of Change enhancements and Bug Fixes.
• Track Change Request delivery status and provide timeline updates to stakeholders; highlighting risks and performs necessary escalations
• Work with Group-IT to ensure that the entire network inventory related IT Systems are covered under valid maintenance contract from L1 to L4.
• Align and enforce workflow process around the fixed network systems to ensure data integrity
• Work with RPA Team to put in place an automatic process to filter and fix data integrity issues
• Review the current work process around usage of the Fixed Network Systems by users and propose possible areas of Automation.
• Work with the RPA Team to ensure proposed automation is delivered timely and does not conflict with lined up change requests in the pipeline
• Work out an inventory backup and retrieval plan as part of BCP in the event of total system outage.
• Responsible to track the Financial Budget Allocated around the enhancements of the Fixed Network Systems
• Provide forecast on spending and ensure timely delivery by Supplier
• Responsible for gathering enhancement projects from users around the Fixed Network systems and working out the budgetary quotes for AOP Submission
The ideal candidate should have/be:
• Computer Science or Engineering Degree
• Experience in Outside Plant Planning work either in Telecommunications or Utilities.
• 8 ~ 10 Years Working Experience out of which 5 years involve managing IT systems
• Experience in system design or System Analyst works
• Experience in working on Automation and Digitization projects
• Experience in tracking project schedule and managing project budgets
• Proficient in Programming including Java, Oracle SQL, HTML, ASP, JSP.
• Proficient in the use of HP-ALM or similar Incident Tracking Applications
• Well versed in major Database software including Oracle, MS Access, MS SQL and MySQL
• Experience in Vendor Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Strong Listening and Requirements Analysis Skills