Salary 66000 - 92400 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 2
Reference number : 9519
Length of employment
SAS Admin, Data Warehouse, Shell Scripting, Hadoop
We are looking SAS Administrator for permanent role for one of our leading IT client based in Singapore.
Job type: Permanent
- To support administration and maintenance of SAS Viya on enterprise Data Lake comprising of Hadoop and Netezza, etc.
- To perform production support and monitor server for optimal performance.
- To be part of new initiatives that brings data into the enterprise data lake.
- SAS Viya Administrator role (Maintenance, Architecture performance tuning/ Disaster recovery / Failover support / Clustering / User Management / SAS Viya Architecture tunings, etc.).
- Analyze and resolves problems associated with server hardware and applications software.
- Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems on the server.
- Duties include installing and maintaining (from a server or system perspective) the SAS Viya in existing big data platform.
- Monitors and tunes the SAS Viya software for optimal performance.
- Also installs new user accounts, creates batch administration scripts and runs systems backups and disaster recovery operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Certified SAS Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- Min 8 years’ experience in Data Warehouse / Data Marts environment.
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure support
- 2+ years of experience working in a high volume SAS Viya Administration
- 3+ years of experience with Unix Linux Shell Scripting Administration Unix Linux system monitoring tools and technologies
- Experience in Infrastructure planning design capacity planning and performance tuning
- Experience with Hadoop technology stack such as Hive HBASE MapReduce Sqoop Spark Scala
- Experience with Hadoop server administration is an advantage.
- Experience in Tivoli TWS Control-M or equivalent job scheduling tool experience
- Proactive and self-managed to achieve deliverables
- Experience working in the Insurance Industry is an advantage.
Interested candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at T +65 67087429 Ext: 209 for a confidential discussion.
Back to jobs list