Let's discuss an opportunity in the mobile architecture space
Salary 120000 - 150000 SGD
Number of vacancies : 1
Reference number : 9895
Length of employment
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalent.
Years exp required
15 years and above
Software engineer/Architect, Mobile and Web architecture, Mobile and API security, leadership AWS
You will be working with a top leading-edge technology company looking to associate the top minds from the mobile industry with experience in consumer-based services in mobile computing, cloud computing, etc. To support the advancement I am looking for some niche top talent in mobile architecture. If you are the one looking out please reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need in you:
- A good understanding of the business functions can easily transform the functional requirement into the architecture and blueprints.
- A good thinker who can think of some innovative solutions reading the existing one. Experience in building technical roadmaps and release plans.
- A good communicator who can interact with the top management to understand the pain areas & can help them construct a top-grade mobile architecture, lead a full product development life cycle and help them in launching the mobility solutions built across various Microservices and API's
- A good team player who can regularly talk to the senior and junior mobile developers, stakeholders, product owners, senior architects, some senior external vendors like SI's, and some partners.
- Has been a part of some large and complex development in the past.
- 15+ years of experience in the technology industry and 10+ years in Mobility domain (iOS and Android)
- Built some highly scalable solutions in Web and mobile architecture.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in Cloud computing, microservices architecture including design patterns, DevOps, and Data structure.
- Experience in mobile and API security
- We are looking for passionate professionals who want to think out of the box to build a next-gen system.
Back to jobs list