The Commerce team are hiring across SI, Vendors, Software Houses, Medical, Government, Gaming, Pharma, High Tech, Manufacturing and consulting
Salary 66000 - 78000 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 3
Reference number : 8596
We are hiring for one of the position of Desktop Support Engineer role with experience into Install, configure, troubleshoot issues and Window 7, Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting experience with one of the leading client into banking sector based out in Singapore.
Salary: SGD 5500– SGD 6500
Location – Singapore
1 year renewable contract position.
• To provide 2nd and 3rd level support to end users for Windows client laptops/desktops, Apple Macbook, mobile devices & printers
• Support scope: Install, configure, troubleshoot issues, issue resolution, root cause investigation, writing knowledge base articles, providing user education, coordination and follow up with external hardware / software vendors, follow up with user for confirmation of issue resolution
• Support Ad-hoc tasks regarding client machines like machine configuration information collection for audit, supporting business continuity and disaster recovery exercises and any other tasks required for end user device support operations
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks, fix issues relayed to end user device patching, software delivery and security tools
• Track incident and service request tickets through internal ticketing system and provide timely resolution and updates according to agreed service level set up the organization
• Create periodic reports regarding end user device support and participate & contribute in team meetings
• ITE graduate or Diploma or Degree in science / technology / engineering
• Minimum 2 years of IT experience
• Window 7, Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting skills
• Apple Macbook administration and troubleshooting skills
• Configuring and troubleshooting skills for SCCM, McAfee AV, ePO, Symantec end point protection, Active Directory GPO, Intune, Office 365, JAMF (Casper suite)
• Interpersonal skills with ability to work with heterogeneous teams.
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansearch dot com or call at T +65 67087429 Ext 203 for a confidential discussion.