Assistant Director (Legal)
Salary 84000 - 132000 SGD
Number of vacancies : 1
Reference number : 9561
We are looking for Assistant Director / Manager Legal Counsel role with one of our leading client in Singapore
Salary: Open to discuss
Job type: Permanent
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts, in particular in the areas of IT/IP, clinical trials, medical law, insurance, data protection.
- Monitor the contract process to ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory and organization’s contractual guidelines and policies, participate in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiations and contract changes.
- Experience in dealing with broad range of contractual issues within and across various business units and subsidiaries.
- A good degree in Law, preferably with Honours
- Min. 8 years PQE in a law firm and in-house legal department, preferably in Civil/Public service.
- Proficient in drafting various type of contracts and negotiating complex deals directly with vendors.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively as part of a legal team.
- Possess strong work ethics, good organization skills and ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
or call at T +65 67087429
Back to jobs list